January 4, 2012

Spring 2012 Lookbook

PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR A FULL SIZE VIEW!

 Hey guys! I was really inspired by all the upcoming trends for Spring so I decided to make this inspiration board out of some of my favorite runway looks! After working on this in Photoshop for three long hours, I really wish I could get this to be full size without you all having to click on it, but at the moment my layout wont allow that. Please let me know what you think of this post and if I should continue making them for each season! 
XOXO Meghan

7 comments:

  1. Pastel colors. I can't wait to wear them this Spring :)

    - http://CaliforniaxDreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the soft colour that come with spring fashion! Thanks for sharing these upcoming trends,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pastel colors - I like it :))
    Take a look at my new outfit inspired by Avril Lavigne:
    www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pastel colors! Cant wait for spring!

    Check out my blog:)

    Fashions on Top
    Fashions on Top Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute! I love all those pastel ice-cream-esque colours even though I can't get away with wearing them.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love pastels for spring!

    http://likelovestyle.blogspot.com/
    xxChloe

    ReplyDelete