July 16, 2012

DIY: Floral Sunglasses



While looking through the blog Cupcakes and Cashmere I stumbled upon {this} image of some super cool sunglasses! I though I'd be able to make my own version of them and I did! I wanted to share this with you because it was really easy and fun. It is super simple and takes very little time. This would make a fun gift for someone or just a way to spruce up some old sunnies. Let's get started!







What You'll Need

- An old pair of sunglasses with frames thick enough to glue thing onto.
- Assorted flower buttons or charms
- Hot glue

Directions

Step One: Apply the hot glue the back of the flower. Put enough so that it'll stick but be sure that you 
won't have any glue peeking out the sides.
Step Two: Place the flower on the rim of the glasses wherever you please. Try to have any idea of what you want it to look like before hand so you aren't randomly glueing things on. 
Step Three: After putting on your flowers you can add other things like rhinestones. I used little bead that look like pearls to finish the frames off. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this fun craft! Let me know if you try it out and how it came out. Comment down below if you'd like to see some more DIY projects because I have a few more ideas! 

XOXO Meghan

3 comments:

  1. omg these are so cute :) love the idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this DIY, the result is very cool! :D
    and it seems also very easy to do ^^


    http://CaliforniaxDreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I'm totally going to try this!!!
    http://www.glittergallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete