December 29, 2012

Post Christmas Cheer

Hi guys! Sorry again for a prolonged hiatus. I have just gotten so busy that my blog had to go on the back burner for a while. I hope to get back in the swing of things soon and I thank everyone that still checks out my blog for their continued support! I thought I would just share some images of a few little beauty products I got for Christmas/recently. I was playing around with my sister's camera and then I thought: "Why not post this?" I got some MAC products as a little present to myself with a gift card that I have had for a while, and this also marks the first MAC lip product I have owned! I found a cute little mini sized set of Benefit products at Ulta which my mom kindly stuffed in my stocking. I still haven't been able to bring myself to buy anything full sized from Benefit yet, despite my love affair with all of their products. I also picked up one of the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadows from the new metallic collection which I am very excited about. I use one out of my other two Color Tattoos almost every day!

More pictures after the jump:





P.S. Ignore my awfully chipped nails... I am never able to get my polish to last very long, especially when I do French tips. However, if you'd like I tutorial on how to do French tips I could totally do that, and it would give me an excuse to do them again. ;)

Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to see, review, or post about in the comments! Also we can stay connected if you like the Facebook page, follow me on Twitter, and I also recently made a new Tumblr! (I am on Twitter and Tumblr most) Feel free to email me as well. Love you all and hope you all are doing well.

xx Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment