November 27, 2011

It suddenly feels a lot like Christmas...

weheartit.com
With December ominously looming around the corner and pounds of turkey and stuffing still in our stomachs, I have had the urge to create my very own blog. So, without further ado, welcome to Scarves and Rockets! My way of a witty play on words, as in the Mac eyeshadow, Stars and Rockets... I really don't have an explanation to how I thought of it. Anyways, I have always enjoyed reading and watching the online beauty/fashion community and have now decided to plunge headfirst into it. I also see this as somewhat of a scrapbook, where I can document my favorites of that moment or to be able to look back in the future on stuff that was once current. As previously mentioned, Holiday season is picking up and on that note I'll leave you with some decorative spirit. Enjoy and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment