November 6, 2012

...I'm back?!


what would you like to see more of?

Hey guys! I know I have been super out of the loop lately and have neglected my blog. I don't have much of an excuse other than I have been having so much school work to do and I know that needs to be my priority. I mean, no one ever said junior year was going to be fun. After getting through the all the chaos and stress that I was having, especially last week, I want to make some room for my blog again. In hopes I can find more balance in my homework, I really want to expand S&R and make it really cool for you guys!

Seeing all the people who still were seeing my blog and commenting and following made me feel guilty that I haven't updated it in a while. But it also inspired me to come back because your support means the world to me.

I will also admit that I have had a bit of a writer's block. My creative juices just haven't been flowing as of late. I wanted to get your opinion's on what you would like to see here on my blog and get some inspiration from that. I want to put out content that you all, my audience, will enjoy and the best way to find that out, in my opinion, is to ask! Please, please, please let me know what you'd like to see. Whether it be fashion, beauty, lifestyle related and feel free to be as specific or general as you please. Either comment down below on this post if you have detailed ideas or vote in the poll attached to this post. All ideas are good ideas!

xx Meghan

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    its really nice post. i apprentice for your post. thanks for shearing it with us. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete