August 25, 2012

Color Love: Burgundy

For the fall time, I am obsessed with the darker versions of some of my favorite bright summer shades. One of those is a vampy, burgundy maroon color! Using this hue in different ways is super in for the upcoming season and can add a fun bit of drama. I love incorporating it into my accessories but you can also make it a statement by choosing a cute flowy skirt or a bold top. Another way I love to wear burgundy is with my makeup! I love it as a nail color because it is really dark but not as intense as black. I also think a maroon lip or cheek would be super pretty on a color autumn day. What are your favorite ways to wear burgundy and do you have a favorite color for this season? Hope you all are enjoying this last bit of summer.

xx Meghan

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those sunnies... currently lusing over them now

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I LOVE the necklace, this color is so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete