January 3, 2013

Follow Me on Tumblr!




Hi guys, I recently made a new Tumblr and I have been on it non-stop! I thought I'd share the link to it on my blog incase any of you would like to check it out. I'd love to check out yours so message me your link or leave a comment on this post. I basically just post pics of pretty, beachy things I like so if you are into that, check it out! I also thought it would be a great way for you guys to get to know me better because it is so easy to ask questions and what not on Tumblr. Let me know what you think and make sure you follow it to stay even more connected!

xx Meghan

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to check out your Tumblr. I have a tumblr as well and I would love if you check it out.
    http://doseofglambition.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love your blog, followed you :)
    I also nominated you for The Liebster Award :) details on my blog, I hope you check it out and follow back :)

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tumblr looks interesting! :D lots and lots of beaches! i agree with you, being on tumblr non stop is too fun to be missed

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete