July 6, 2013

Summer Proof Makeup

Maybelline, baby lips, bb cream, covergirl, the falsies, bouncy blush, summer, makeup, sweat proof, rimmel, eyeshadow, blush

The worst thing about summer is coming home from a super fun day running around in the sun, taking a look in the mirror and seeing your makeup smudged under your eyes. Then you are left wondering how long it was there and if anyone else thought you look looked like a rogue raccoon. In order to prevent this from ever happening, you need to summer proof your makeup!

Here are some of my favorite summer-proof products, however I wouldn't recommend going for a swim with any of them on. In my experience something can be as waterproof as can be but it'll still smudge on me, so I'd opt for no makeup when swimming. These products are great though if you are going to be out in the sun and you don't want everything to melt off.

1. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow: These are great because they are so quick to apply and won't crease on you eyelids. they come in tons of great summer-y shades too!
2. Covergirl BB Cream: This product offers light coverage, hydration, and sun protection. You can't ask for much more in a face product during the summer time. It's super easy to reapply throughout the day because of it's sheer finish and will give you a health glow without looking like you caked on the makeup.
3. Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick: I use these as eye liner on my upper lash line and tight line. The are smudge proof and last all day, I love using the fun shades to add a pop of color to my look.
4. Maybelline Baby Lips: These chap sticks are perfect for the summer. Some offer light washes of colors and SPF which is perfect when you are out in the sun.
5. Maybelline Falsies Waterproof: I know I said waterproof doesn't work when swimming for me, but it definitely helps my mascara for smudging onto my skin. Falsies is one of my favorites too!
6. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush: Some cream blushes I find to be too oily, but these blushes have such a light airy texture I don't feel like they are heavy on my skin.

What are your favorite summer proof makeup products? Share them below in the comments!

xx Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment