December 12, 2011

Feeling Furry


Getting those invites to holiday parties yet? I had one last night, and I thought I might as well do a quick blurb on my outfit! I put the top half of my outfit on a mannequin I have, I thought it might look kinda cute in pictures, tell me what you think! This isn't the warmest outfit, (I don't live where it snows or anything), but it's definitely very fashion forward! 

The Clothes


Sheer Black and Nude Polka Dot Button Up Blouse - H&M
Faux Fur Vest - Target (only $24.99! I got this from the kids section... I know right?!? Somehow, I fit into it ;)
Dark Wash Skinny Jeans - Forever 21
Riding Boots - Steve Madden "Intyce" <-- Click the link to see a pic!

Leave any comments or questions below! 
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' 
and this blog! Lots of love!
XOXO M

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! oooo I've been wanting a faux fur vest for forever :) now following.

    ReplyDelete