April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!


Well this has been long overdue! I haven't posted on my blog in such a long time which I definitely am sad about. I missed getting to interact with the people that read my posts and creating new material for them! My life just got really hectic for me and I needed to step back before I imploded! Luckily, I am on Spring Break right now so I can relax and hopefully ease back into a routine that includes working on my blog! Anyways, I don't want to bore you all with just a "Hello! I'm back!" message so I threw together this cute spring-y outfit that would he so cute for Easter. I am not really big on Easter and what not, (I just use it as an excuse to eat candy and dress extra girly ;) but in case any of you are looking for some last minute inspiration hopefully I can help! 

I definitely drew some inspiration for this outfit from the weather! At least where I live, it's starting to get nice and warm out. I also love the summery colors that everyone's rocking these days and my favorite combo is a orange-red with turquoise. I kept the jewelry simple and delicate. Isn't that bunny ring just so cute! The dress is very casual in style but can also be dressed up. The light pink color looks great on everyone and pleats are so feminine and trendy right now. Hope you all have a great weekend.
XOXO Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment